Tuesday 5 February 2013

1..2..3...

Hello my lovelies, as you can see I have been sporting a rather fetching new badge (grin). I didn't want to just throw a side comment in, and there's been so much going lately - but now is the perfect time for me to tell you all about the new challenge blog that I will be designing for.. 1-2-3... Challenge Blog!






On the first of each month a Challenge will be announced based on 3 criteria, a Word, a Colour and a Theme. Sounds fun, right?

There are going to be loads of exciting challenges, and some wonderful sponsors have come on board! The all-new Creative Team will be split into two, so you get stacks of inspiration over the course of the month!

The first challenge will go live on March 1st so please remember to check it out and play along. You can also like us on Facebook :)

Hope to see you all there!



7 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I am looking forward to seeing your fabulous creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new DT position! I'll be sure to check out the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my previous comment disappeared - Congrats! That's great!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Chantalle - look forward to seeing what you create for these challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!