Tuesday 1 October 2013

Sweet Moments - Greatest View with PageMaps

Hello hello!

October is here and my little calendar is looking busy!

To start us off this month, the Greatest View DT, along with some fabulous scrappers (who you will all be familiar with!) have had loads of fun showcasing GV goodies using Becky Fleck's brilliant sketches at PageMaps!

This was the awesome sketch that was given to me



I've kept the composition pretty much the same, substituting the two smaller photos for one larger one of my little mouse, looking cute as a button on her birthday.

































Not trusting myself to draw an accurate large circle, I enlisted the help of a pot lid! I traced the shape with a white gel pen and then drew another as a guideline for my stitching.










































A beautiful new 'Good Stuff' badge is one of a bunch of new collections in store now!


























The gorgeous chevron Echo Park paper has been run through with a circular embossing folder to give it a bit of texture, after which I've made a faux notepad effect by punching it in a row with a single hole punch and roughing up the edges.

It's a bit tricky to see, but as a very first layer, I spread a section of gesso onto my patterned paper and then ran a Glitz Roller doodle over it. It gave it a kind of de-bossed effect, which I will definately be trying again!
Here I've used one the new 'Here and Now' badges. Seriously, they are all too divine!


























If you have the time, pop over to the PageMaps site to see the other layouts in our Guest Designer group - you won't be disappointed!!

Till next time


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and sweet layout!!!.... Perfect for the photos!!! Shes lovely!.... Love the stitches too.... You nailed it!... Awesome... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! The face paint is really lovely and I adore your layout! How in the world did you make that frame?! It's sensational!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout - love the colors, the little pink picture frame and your use of flairbuttons : D Great artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's really adorable! I love all the pink goodness. And that cute little frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stitched semi circle and the sweet photos and such beautiful layers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore this page Chantalle! x

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!