Wednesday 30 October 2013

The Greatest View

My most favourite time of the year, is gathering momentum... birthday parties, pool parties, christmas parties... oh yes! But the card cupboard is looking rather neglected, so I've taken some time this week to top it up, starting with some goodies on the Greatest View blog :)



There were also some fantastic entries for the GV/Jot Magazine mini challenge. The fabulous Jot girls joined us for some fun with the theme being 'The Greatest View'.

I'm sure lots of you will agree, one of the best views any woman can experience is the first glimpse of the tiny person growing inside them. Seeing my little mouse was especially moving for me, as the journey to being her mother was a bumpy one. I know now that the angel babies that came fleetingly into my life, taught me lessons through the tears and I am ever grateful to the beautiful people in my life who lifted me up when days felt dark.




























































































































































Lastly, the winner of my little Sassy Scrappers blog hop prize has not come forward. I will be redrawing a winner on Friday, so be sure to pop back then :)

Thank you for popping in x




6 comments:

  1. Cute card!! And what a stunning layout!!
    Thank you so much for choosing as the designer's choice pick over at OUAS! I am so happy.. Totally made my day Chantalle!! Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Chantalle and this layout is perfection plus. Beautiful. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!
    I love your layout, very true what you've written. I am 33 weeks pregnant now and have no idea who is in there kicking away! Can't wait to find out. We didn't know the sex of our first daughter either. :-) Thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your cards and this layout is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!