Wednesday 27 November 2013

Cool Customers - 123 Challenge Blog November

Posting to my Facebook page can be a right pain in the bum sometimes!

Unable to link to the 123 Challenge blog (and giving up before I threw a tantrum) I'd like to share my DT example for this month's challenge

The prompts this month are: teal; 'cool' and stamping





There has been so much going on lately, I'm glad I didn't forget to post this as I've been looking forward to sharing it.



Title is a mix of silhouette cuts (glitter... love!) some cheeky stamps and alphas

I have inverted the colours of the photo I've used and repeated them multiple times with one black and white. They have been sewn down on top of a background of gesso and mixed stamping. 
The last photo has been made into a pocket by not applying any adhesive to the top of it. It holds my journalling.
























It's been a fun challenge, getting to use loads of stamps on one layout - I'm keen to try this a bit more!










































*You have until 11.59pm 30th November to link your entries. I've said it before but please remember that your entries CAN NOT be used for any other Challenges, it must be created solely for this site and challenge...

Thank you for stopping by x


9 comments:

  1. Just like the title....so COOL! Great job playing with the photos and your whole design fits so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment on my blog for this challenge. Your LO is so funny and colourful ! love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness! Loving this layout Chantalle!!! Super COOL alright!.... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your title Chantalle!! Such cool photos of your kiddies too. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun page - I just love that retro style lettering too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very cool, great idea with the photos and I especially love the pocket for journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cool and fresh page....really cute and adorable! Love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cool! Love how you've used the photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!