Thursday 13 November 2014

Eat Cake - November moodboard Sassy Scrappers

The new Sassy moodboard is up and I'm sure you will agree, it's jam-packed full of inspiration! I have taken cues from the wedding cakes and created this page about my own cake (which caused me a bit of grief! hehe)
Literally drawing inspiration from the beautiful blooms in the board, I have used my Silhouette to draw these flowers directly on to my page with the silver metallic sketch pen. I went over parts of the flowers with a bronze pen by hand. The flower can be bought in the Silhouette store (Design ID #9217)
I have stitched a Heidi Swapp Project Life photo overlay onto my photo.
This is the board. Head over to the blog to check out the DT girl's beautiful pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there!